8 things I love About airbnb
- I’ve used Airbnb since more than 5 years, both as a host and a traveler. Here’s 5 things I love about Airbnb:
- The opportunity to meet great people from all over the world. I’ve hardly had any negative experiences and the cultural exchange has given me so much and is an inspiration to continue using Airbnb
- I’ve made friends through Airbnb I’m staying in touch with on a regular basis
- By giving away Airbnb travel credits to my friends and blog audience I can earn credits to spend on my own travels. Get your own Airbnb coupon here to spend on your first trip.
- The extra money I’m getting every month from renting out an extra spare room in my apartment has given me the chance to travel and live the life I like to live.
- Browsing all the beautiful listings on Airbnb gives me inspiration and new ideas
- Airbnb has made travelling cheaper. Renting through Airbnb is often much cheaper than hotels and saves me a lot of money when I’m on travel
- Two years in a row I’ve been lucky to have the chance to go to Airbnb Open, it’s so motivating to meet fellow hosts from all over the world
- It’s exciting to be a part of the new and progressive sharing economy
Tools for Airbnb hosts
Automate your vacation rental business with this powerful tool. A must have for Airbnb hosts and Vacation rental owners. Automated messaging Channel Manager Team Management Take Direct Bookings Payment Processing Pricing...
See how much you can earn on Airbnb by using their new Airbnb Income Calculator Tool. Try it here
Get your own professional website for your vacation rental. With an independent website you can take direct bookings and avoid fees (most vacation rental sites such as Airbnb, Tripadvisor or Booking takes up to 20% on top of your price, imagine if you could keep this cut yourself). There are...
It's a proven fact that people are more likely to click on and book the listings appearing first after they have made a search on Airbnb. And with 100's or even 1000's of Airbnb listings in the most popular areas, and more listings added every week, you better stay ahead of your...
Did you know there are several ways to make money on Airbnb without owning any residential property? You can rent / lease a property from someone else and rent in on Airbnb You can co-host for another Airbnb user Airbnb also let people earn money on experiences You can become an...
Beginners guide to Airbnb
by Noel McCarthy, Sterifab Staff Writer “To travel is to live”, said Hans Christian Anderson. And he was right. And there’s no better way than to become an Airbnb traveler. Airbnb is an exciting (and cost-effective) way to see the world. To visit those cities you’ve only heard...
The Airbnb service fee is a percentage of each confirmed booking charged by Airbnb to provide services like 24/7 customer support and credit card processing. The Airbnb service fee consits of 2 parts: The Airbnb host service fee The Airbnb Guest service fee In addition comes Fees for...
Here are our top tips of items you should always provide your Airbnb guests, room by room: GENERAL: A house manual. Print out a brief guide to how all the things in your home work. Include info on the check out procedure, nearby places to eat, interesting things to see, shops, etc A guest...
1) Sign up with Airbnb. It’s fast and easy to sign up with Airbnb. You can connect with your Facebook profile or your email. For travellers: Use this link and get a $ BONUS when listing your property See also: How do I get my house on Airbnb? 2) Profile details. Fill out your profile and include...
Many people ask us “How do I get my house on Airbnb?”. By following the simple steps below you’ll have your property listed in minutes. We’ll also tell you how to avoid the most common pitfalls for new hosts. Sign up with Airbnb. It’s fast and easy to sign up with Airbnb. You can connect with your...